Monday, April 18, 2011

Newborn Baby Photography...scheduling photo sessions now!






This year, I'd like to explore newborn photography a little more. I have just returned from India, and am going to be back in the USA through October, shooting weddings.

There's no charge for coming and shooting. What I will do is edit the photos, post them in a password protected gallery, and send you a link. If you like all of them, you have the option to buy a CD (of high resolution files) for $150. Or, you can opt to purchase prints from the gallery of just the photos you want. It's entirely up to you!

If anyone is interested in having photos taken, please contact me at erikasidor@yahoo.com or call 508-654-8819. I will come to your home for the shoot, which will probably be about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment