Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cape Cod Wedding

A very good friend of mine asked me to photograph his wedding, which was held on the Cape June 4th. I went down alone, no assistant, as it would span most of 3 days. They had the ceremony on the beach...a great spot, and a beautiful day. But also a logistical challenge: picture me walking with the group from the Chatham Tennis and Beach Club building to the beach...actively shooting with one hand. Second camera around my neck. Camera bag on left shoulder. Tripod and strobe light in left hand, all set up with the heavy battery and tripod legs extended. I was barefoot, and walking backwards. Every few seconds I had to pause to be sure I wasn't about to walk over a sunbather on the beach! Next time I bring an assistant. :)

































No comments:

Post a Comment